History has been made with Trump’s signing of the 2018 Farm Bill.
After decades of misguided persecution, HEMP is finally legal again!
What a time to be alive.
In this quick podcast update I provide a summary of everything you need to know about the legal status of hemp + hemp derived CBD since the signing of the 2018 Farm Bill.
Here’s what’s included:
– Can you grow hemp in your backyard or is it regulated?
– Who controls hemp now?
– Who controls CBD now?
– Does the new Farm Bill go into place right away on January 1 2019? What happens to the old Farm Bill?
– Can Native American tribes grow Hemp?
– What about inter-state commerce?
– What about hemp + the controlled substances act? (CSA)
Merry Christmas everyone! 2019 is going to be great 🙂
Visit CBD School to learn more: CBD School
Summary provided by Hoban Law Group: Hoban Law
Rod Kight: Cannabusiness Law
FDA Statement on Farm Bill + CBD: FDA